Friday, July 16, 2010

Ack!

Well, I've gone and disappeared again. I've been down with a freak summer cold and bronchitis all week. Luckily, I saw the doctor early enough that I didn't get to that horrible stage of bronchitis where I practically turn grey, but I've still been on another planet with all the cold meds and cough suppressants. As Sheri at The Loopy Ewe put it, I really have been Too Stupid to Knit!

Thankfully, I haven't been Too Stupid to Wind Balls of Yarn though, as I finally got a swift and ball winder this week. Knowing I'd do more damage than good to any of my projects but needing a fiber fix anyway, I spent most of this week winding everything in in my path. If I had any foresight, I'd have taken pictures of the yarn ball pyramid I've been building this week, but alas--I'm also Too Stupid to Plan at the moment, apparently.

I haven't forgotten Manly Friday though!

Let your punk flag fly!

 Star Wars Golf Club Covers by Katie LeComte
I think I know about twenty guys off the top of my head who would totally geek out over these.

Cargo by Brynne Sutton
Ok, so not a technical man, but a baby one. I thought these were too cute to pass up though. :)


Have a great weekend everyone, and keep your fingers crossed for me and hope I stop drowning in my own phlegm over here. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment